03 December 2012

"Drop It!"

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! A MAN HAS ASKED A WOMAN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY!

"Just drop it!"

A phrase that will come out of a man's mouth more than his own name.

Weird how men never ask women to "drop" dinner, the kids, letting you play Madden & COD or that kinky thing she does that makes your toes curl.
If I drop it... Who will pick it up? Will it magically disappear if I overlook it long enough?
Do you only want me to care when you feel like caring?
Do I simply start looking for someone who appreciates the fact that I'm so passionate?



Why must I "drop" it when it comes to what I feel & how what you do affects me?

Oh wait... I should probably "drop" that too.

What do people mean when they ask you to "drop" something?
Do you want me not to care?
Should I show you just how much your routine changes when I "drop" it & stop caring?
or...
You love my dedication & passion in every other aspect of our life together but when I speak... you dont want to listen.

(Carrie Bradshaw moment) I cant help but wonder... If i spend enough time pretending not to give a fuck... will I really start to not give a fuck?




Sound off: How do you know when you're compromising & when your feelings are being disregarded? What do you do? Shut the fuck up or move the fuck on?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sound off!