As you know... March is "Man Month" on Bitchy &
Beautiful
So this edition of "How Do I Put This Nicely, is from the guys for the girls...
So this edition of "How Do I Put This Nicely, is from the guys for the girls...
Here is a list of the 5
difficult things men want to tell women and some tactful/creative ways to break
it to them: (With input from Bitchy & Beautiful Male Readers)
.I.
PROBLEM: You think she might've been a hoe in a former life.
WRONG: "You can’t turn a hoe into a housewife."
RIGHT: "I'd prefer not to dwell on your past, lets get tested
& get it poppin."
Ok, I don’t know if people
really say "get it poppin" like that anymore but if you only care
that she has a clean bill of health; get tested together, wait out the window period & commence to fuckin.
Big Johnson says... “Everyone has a history! If u deal with people based
on past acts you'd never meet anyone.”
Truth in Lies says: “The only thing that I don't want to hear about
a woman's sexual history is how good another man was.”
Case & Point ladies,
have a convo with him, get to know him and if you have a "colorful
past" like adventurous bloggers *clears throat* either tell him
your "body count" upfront, or tactfully decline to answer the
question. After all, every man wants you to fuck like a pornstar without having
slept with more than one man. He'll get over it.
.II.
PROBLEM: You're not interested in her.
WRONG: "You're wack!"
RIGHT: "Relationships & dating aren't at the top of my
list of priorities."
(Girls) Regardless
of how he says it... you've been dumped. (Read this: Dumped or this: Not into You)
(Guys) Don't
expect her to read your mind, if you can't say it nicely but it needs to be
said, say it, get it over with & accept that she will always tell her
friends you had a small dick. (We don’t admit when we’ve been dumped.)
According to Roe E. the best ways to tell if a
man isn't interested in you are:
- Doesn't want to spend time with
her.
- Doesn't ask how things are going
in her life.
- Doesn't show her affection like he
used to.
- Doesn't care about the problems
going on in her life.
Honorable Mention: “If
I'm not initiating contact, I'm not into her.”-Big Johnson
.III.
PROBLEM: You! (You and your ways are his problem)
WRONG: Indirect, snide remarks.
RIGHT: Say it like you mean it.
When asked: "What
are some things you've wanted to say to women but didn't know how to say it
nicely?"
Big Johnson said: "That I want some head and just some head"
The God 42 said: "You are a bum and why you still living at home
and you go out clubbing and have mad kids. Get your priorities straight."
Roe E. said: "Wear less make-up. Be more natural. Don't follow
trends. Be more original. Be comfortable with who you are. Be happy. Be
healthy."
.IV.
PROBLEM: You think she might've been a hoe in a former life
WRONG: "Did you have sex with...?"
RIGHT: ...
(Girls) Now, I
know I addressed this as number one, but there are men who want to know a
number or at least a ballpark or if the amount of men you've slept with can
fill a ballpark.
(Guys) I
struggled coming up with a "right" way to ask a woman how many men
she's slept with, so you're on your own... but thanks to Guy Code: Decoded,
here's a little insight into how to ask & what number is an acceptable
answer.
"Only an insecure man asks that question". -Big
Johnson
"In all reality probably 8-10"- Truth in Lies
"3 to 5"- The God 42
"I would say the number should be somewhere between a handful
and no more than 2-3 times the number of years that she has been begun puberty.
For example if she’s begun puberty 10 years ago, 30 is probably a somewhat high
number. But it's all circumstantial. Everybody goes through phases in their
lives that may lead to higher promiscuity than average."- Roe E.
*Gotta love Roe E for
the equation.
.V.
PROBLEM: You don't love her.
WRONG: "Bitch, I dont luh you."
RIGHT: "Wow, I'm flattered that you feel that way, but I'm not
ready to reciprocate that."
(Guys) Guard
your faces, groin, car & anything else you value because if she doesn't
burst into tears, she's going to break everything you do love.
This is another one of
those things you need to tell someone that you just cant say in a
"nice" way. If you don't love a woman... DO NOT tell
her you love her. You're just setting yourself up for a lot of shit you cant
handle in the long run. Nip that bitch in the bud.
(Girls) Don’t ask a
million questions, wipe your tears & decide what you’re going to do. Do you
want to stay with him, or do you want to leave?
You know the drill: SOUND
OFF! Whose opinions do you agree with? Which contributor do you think
is a complete idiot? I'd like to know if you can guess the relationship status
of each contributor. Did I leave anything out? Ladies, what would you want to
hear? Fellas? What are your thoughts? Comment. Subscribe & Share.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Sound off!